NOTE - APART FROM SUNDAY SCHOOL AND PARENT & TODDLERS, ACTIVITIES ARE CURRENTLY SUSPENDED
- We run a weekly Parent and Toddler Group which is available for any parents of young children in the area during term time. We would be delighted for you to contact us to find out if there are currently any spaces.
- Sunday School is .a fun chance to meet together and sing songs, do quizzes and learn from the Bible. It has been running for many years and is for children of ages three to seven years old. It takes place in the rear of the church at 11am and lasts for an hour (term time). As well as that, we run a Pancake Party, Christmas Party and a Summer Outing every year.
- Juniors is a group for KS2 children. It takes place every Sunday morning (term time) & is a time to do quizzes, sing songs and listen and learn about Bible stories. Children who come to Juniors can also come to Friday clubnight for an hour of activities like games, cooking and craft. Please contact us if you would like to find out more.
- Young People of secondary school age meet every Sunday morning (term time) for a time for quizzes, songs and learning from the Bible. As well as this, we have a Youth club night every Friday evening for games, cooking or craft. Please contact us if you would like to find out more...
- Woman2Woman is a group for women of any age to meet, share breakfast and fellowship and study a section of the Bible. All are welcome to come and join us - please contact us if you are interested.
- Bethany Centre is a lunch club for senior citizens which takes place weekly on Tuesdays (term time) from 12:30pm. As well as an affordable meal and a cup of tea, it's a good chance to meet up with other and have a chat! It includes a short Bible message. Please contact us for more info.